CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Paradise... Hi everyone... How is your day going ?? mine is great.. I slept till noon :) man did that feel good !!! I managed to get a page made and start on another one !! I have all four of my furry kids in here keeping me company (ahhh) and watching NCIS ( my fav ) so , like I said I'm having a great day :) This is a sample page I did for work.. I used S.E.I, American Crafts, Recollections and Bazzill paper. The "Paradise" and large brads are Me & My Big Ideas ( all from Michael's ) and I cut out the sun on the Cricut.. Orange and green labels are Spellbinders labels eight.. Enjoy the rest of your day and I will see you tomorrow... Jen
The amount of sleep required by the
average person...
is five minutes more..
Wilson Miezner

No comments: