CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update : this is my second post of the day (woohoo) ... I'm on a roll, just crafting like crazy !! I don't have to go to work till 5:30 ( I'm ready to relax & watch TV at 5:30.. geez) so I thot I would get a few things done.. still haven't cleaned my craft room yet, I'll do that later :)
Love this cupcake stamp from the Michael's dollar bin.. sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo... little flower stick pin is K & Co. The paper is from Scrapbook Inspirations magazine, they always include some paper.. I really like that mag.. its from England and sort of hard to find, but every once and a while you can find it at Barnes & Noble...
These are the Copics I used.. I really must get some more of these !! Hopefully I can get Michael's to start carrying them soon..
Well, I'm off to do some more crafting.. enjoy... Jen
Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of
things to do today.. That way at least you'll
get one thing done ...
Author Unknown

No comments: