CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Finally Finished... This was supposed to be quick and easy.... it took me 4 days (I'll spare you all of the bad words I could inject here :) my sewing machine didn't want to co-operate.. I spent one day taking it apart, cleaning it and putting it back together ... the next day trying to get it to sew a simple straight line, didn't work.. the third day, took it to a professional :)... $88 dollars and 4 days later, it's finally finished... whew !!! My store manager's wife doesn't care for pink, which I absolutely love, so I decided on a leopard fleece blanket... with a hat to match :) if you look close you can see "Amelie" embroidered on the blanket... right above the hat... I wanted it a little bigger.... but that's a whole other story :( Have a great day... hugs... Jen
If you break your neck, if you have
nothing to eat, if your house is on fire,
then you got a problem..
Everything else is inconvenience...
Robert Fulghum

No comments: