CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF.... And I had today off... woo hoo !! didn't get much done, I was really lazy :) I fell asleep on the couch with the kids (dogs) made some lunch, made a card, started on a Valentine book... now I'm ready for another nap !! I used Martha Stewart paper on this card, leftover ribbon and lace, Martha Stewart punch, Tim Holtz "Tissue Tape", image is from Crafty Secrets... all on Kraft card stock from Staples... I also lined the envelope.. and a "Trinket Pin" from Maya Road..
I'm also getting things ready to put up in Etsy ... don't have it yet, I want to have a good quantity of items before I get started.. so far I have cards (duh) scrapbook pages and kits, knitted hats and scarves and eventually purses... It's gonna take a while.. this working full time really cuts into my life !!! If you have never been to Etsy.com... check it out... very cool.. Hope your week was good & have a great weekend... Jen
Laziness is nothing more than the habit
of resting before you get tired...
Jules Renard

No comments: