CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hats... Hats... Hats.. Aren't these the cutest (sigh) OMG ( I normally don't say that but I cant help it ) I have been having a blast making these little knitted infant hats ( larger ones in process ) baby pink with a big brown polka dot bow and light purple with a tiny dot bow..
the black one I made for my store managers new 9 lb. baby (ouch) and the red was leftover from a hat I made my granddaughter. These will eventually be in my etsy shop ( I know, I know... I will have it up and running soon )
Well .. tell me what you think... have a great evening ... hugs.. Jen
Grab your coat and get your hat, Leave your
worries on the doorstep.. Just direct your feet
to the sunny side of the street...
Dorothy Fields..

No comments: