CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Saturday !!! I think this is my favorite Valentine card so far :) I have so many ideas in my little pea brain that are dying to get on paper... and this was one of them. It came to me about two in the morning and I actually remembered it when I got up ( big smile since my memory ain't what it used to be :) First I embossed the card with Sizzix "Lovely Flourish" .... The big and small heart is Spellbinders "Classic Scalloped Heart"... some crocheted embellishments with a button and some pink & white bakers twine... and I have had the tickets for a long time and finally had a chance to use them... (these will be in my etsy shop)... Well, that's it for today...I'm off to do a little blogging before work... enjoy your weekend... Jen
A hug is a great gift - one size fits all
and it's easy to exchange...
Author Unknown

No comments: