CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Easel Card... I've been wanting to do something different than just a plain card, so I started blogging and found this easel fold on Splitcoaststampers.... It looks like a normal card....
then you open it up and it folds like an easel....
when you put the sentiment in, it acts as a stop for the top card... does that make sense ??
So fun :) All of the paper I used is "Kitschy Kitchen" from Melissa Frances.. I used my Martha Stewart punches for all of the borders and my new Spellbinders "Banners Basics Two" to cut the little banner.. I think they sort of look like pockets !! The "Seed" image is Crafty Secrets.. I added some seam binding inked with Ranger "Peeled Paint"... a butterfly from Michael's dollar bin some blue and white bakers twine ( can't remember where I got it :( The "You Are Fabulous" stamp is also from Michael's dollar bin... I'm starting on some Easter cards so this easel fold just might show up again :)
Thanks for stopping by ... hugs... Jen
Women really do rule the world.. they just
haven't figured it out yet. When they do, and
they will, we're all in big trouble...
"Doctor Leon"

No comments: