CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Paper Bag Book... I LOVE making paper bag books :) you can put so much in them.. lots of tags and little extra goodies !! I made this book with the "Early Bird" line from Cosmo Cricket.. The frame is from the Michael's dollar bin, it was brown so I painted it cream and inked it with Ranger "Vintage Photo" ink.. flower is Recollections (Michael's).. seam binding inked with "Peeled Paint".. some tulle and a little charm (Michael's) and a Tim Holtz safety pin...
inside pages one and two... some Tim Holtz, some tickets, some vintage lace....
a little envelope cut out on my Cricut "Wild Card" cartridge, some twill tape...
Page four... a doily cut in half, some tags.. and flower (Tim Holtz die) with some Prima flowers added...
These are all of the tags that go inside the pockets..
a little four fold book that will hold eight pictures...
This will hold nine pictures...
I added this drawer pull to the spine of the book... getting tired of rings and spirals :) and of course some ribbon... If you look at the first picture you can see my book is held together with a clip I painted... Silly Me.. I forgot to put the closure on first and when the book was all finished I said "Holy Crap" .... how am I going to keep the darn thing closed ??? So this will have to do.. I don't think it looks bad.. in fact I sort of like it !! What do you think ??
I'm off to make some Easter cards... enjoy your day... hugs... Jen
Memory is a way of holding onto the things
you love, the things you are, and the things
you never want to lose...
"The Wonder Years"

No comments: