CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm Back.... Hi everyone, sorry I've been gone so long. Today is the first time I've felt like getting in my scrap room and doing something :) I have been off work for two weeks and the doctor told me today I can't return till the 29th... This pneumonia is the pits !!! I have NO energy and the cough is lingering on and on... Oh well, enough of that...
I bought this VW stamp (Stampavie) at the scrapbook convention in Feb and really wanted to use it... isn't it the cutest :) I colored it with Copics.. and used my new Spellbinders for all of the elements, a little butterfly and a big purple ribbon...
I sure hope all of you are feeling well and having a great week so far ... and if any of you have relatives or friends in Japan my prayers are with you.... hugs.... Jen
You have a cough ? Go home tonight,
eat a whole box of Ex-Lax - tomorrow
you'll be afraid to cough !!
Pearl Williams

No comments: