CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Sweet Life... I had so much fun with this card.. and don't you just love the colors :) I didn't feel like stamping so I used a little tag from K & Co. that says " The Sweet Life"... I used Kraft card stock with matching envelope. The paper is K & Co. "Sweet Nectar" and I put a couple of strips of Tim Holtz "Tissue Tape"...
I used one of my Martha Stewart punches, some twine and a little pink bling ribbon slide from Queen & Co. I loved the little pompom trim, so dang cute !! (from Michaels)...
I inked some seam binding so get the color I wanted, the flower is Prima...
My paper bag book is almost finished, so I will share it with you as soon as I get the pictures taken.. hugs... Jen
Life is a great big canvas, and you
should throw all the paint on it you can...
Danny Kaye

1 comment:

Shelley said...

That card is soooo cute!!