CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Queen For A Day... Hi everyone... hope you are all having a great day ! Its cold and rainy here and I love it :) A "very" long time ago when I was little there was a game show on TV called "Queen For a Day" ( in black and white :) and my mom always watched it, so of course so did I... and that's where I got my sentiment for this card... I cut out the bird with a Szzix die and added some little leftovers for the feathers on the tail... first embossing with a Cuttlebug "Paisley" embossing folder.. I printed the sentiment on my computer and die cut it with Papertrey Ink. labels die Fillable Frames 4 and stamped it with Fillable Frames 4 stamp... The star is "Melissa Frances", crown is "Heidi Swapp" and the pearl is from the Michael's dollar bin !! Background paper is "Theresa Collins"... I think this will make a very cute birthday card for one of my girly friends :) Thanks for stopping by... hugs... Jen
When you look at Prince Charles, don't
you think someone in the royal family, knew
someone in the royal family !!!
Robin Williams

No comments: