CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Good morning... hope you all had a great weekend. It's been two years since we moved in here and we are finally getting the sprinklers done and then the grass... I can't wait !! I have all of my yard "stuff" in the side yard just waiting for me to put out.. I'm really looking forward to going to Lowes and getting all of the plants :) I will share a pic when its finished... Anyway... here are a couple of cards I made with my new Papertrey Ink stamps i got last week... On this one I used the "Tiny Tags" stamps and die from PTI and I also used Spellbinders, Tim Holtz and Martha Stewart... so fun to use multiple dies and punches, it really adds a lot of dimension to the card...
Here are the tags with a couple of sentiments.,,, aren't these the cutest !!..
On this card I used the "Postmark" stamp set from PTI... I LOVE this set... I cant wait to do some 4th of July cards :) I also used an image from K & Co... a little paper flower made with a Donna Salazar die..
Well, I'm going to see how the yard is coming along... have a good day... hugs... Jen
You can bury a lot of troubles
digging in the dirt !
Author Unknown

No comments: