CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday everyone !!! I received my order from Papertrey Ink yesterday and I couldn't wait to make a card using my new stamps and dies.. here I used the "Dress Form" die and stamp set... so dang cute :) I used my polka dot stamp with some Versamark and heat embossed it with Stampendeous "Sky Blue" powder.. I used some ink I had ( I think I got this ink in a kit years ago, there was no name on the ink pad but it matched perfectly :) to stamp the dress from and the sentiment... it says "Wishing you a Fabulous day" ( sorry for the light pic... I tried to get it darker but it didn't look good ) the fancy border is from my stash.. the felt I cut out of Papertrey wool felt, this stuff is so nice to work with... I used my Spellbinders Donna Salazar "Rose Creations" die.. I got a "Flip" video from my son for Mothers day so I will be taking a video of my completed craft room when I get a chance to share with all of you.... I really appreciate you stopping by and comments are always welcome... Have a great weekend.. big hugs... Jen
Friends are those rare people who ask how
you are... then wait for the answer...
Author Unknown

No comments: