CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm really lovin' the purple... and the music stamp with the Spellbinders die to match... Love it !! First I used a Tim Holtz "Music Note" embossing folder on the background paper, then a Martha Stewart "Loops" punch on the checked paper.... I used Spellbinders "Labels 13" and then stamped with "Music Label" from Sparkle N Sprinkle... in Ranger "Dusty Concord" ink... I added a little sentiment.. some seam binding I inked with the same ink... butterfly is cut from a Papertrey ink die and the little button I made with my new punch from Epiphany Crafts... ..Whew !!! I have a special friend in mind for this card :) I purchased a lot of things at the Scrapbook conv. in Del Mar a few weeks ago and I am really anxious to use them... dies, paper, punches, embossing folders etc. so hopefully you will be seeing me here more often... so... I'm off to do some crafting :)... hugs... Jen
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks ?

No comments: