CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Friday :) Hope everyone is safe.. I have family in El Reno, Okla where a tornado touched down this past week, luckily everyone is ok... I think i would rather have earthquakes !! Anyway, here is my card... sort of out of my comfort zone :) but i wanted to do something a little different.. it took all of my willpower to keep from adding more "stuff".. this is very plain looking to me, but that's what a lot of people like... so I gave it a try... I used DCWV "Mod Retro" paper, butterfly is old sheet music cut out with a Papertrey ink die... a small chipboard piece from my stash that I stamped... and a little bling :)
This is the inside... "May your birthday be filled with all the desires of your heart"...
Well, its Memorial day weekend and I am staying home, to many crazies out there... I have a lot of things to get done in my scrap room... cleaning (yuck), and reorganizing... and of course more card making (BIG smile)... Whatever you decide to do this weekend, stay safe and have fun !!
hugs... Jen
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the
judgement that something else is more
important than fear...
Ambrose Redmoon

No comments: