CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Ladies :) Hi everyone.. sorry I've been gone for a while, I have slowly been working on my scrap room & still not feeling 100%.. that pneumonia really kicked my butt !!! Anyway, here is a card I made for my friend Elaine... I LOVED this image the minute I saw it and the sentiment is so funny... but I can't share that with you cause I will be making this card for a few of my lady friends and I don't want to ruin it when they open the card... This stamp if from Art Impressions and it is titled "Girlfriends".. I colored it with my Copics and added a little Stickles... sorry you cant see it :( I used some cute green polka dot ribbon and added two buttons in the corner... very simple cause that picture is all you need :) Hope you are all having a great week... the weather is beautiful here so I think I will go sit outside with a big glass of tea and enjoy it for a while... hugs... Jen
Whatever women do they must do twice as well
as men to be thought half as good...
Luckily... this is not difficult !
Charlotte Witton

No comments: