CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Altered Composition Book...
I found Comp books at Wal-mart for 50 cents each..
so I bought a few of them to have on hand.. I write down
everything, ideas, shopping lists, songs I've heard that I
want to put on my ipod, recipes.. well, you know stuff like
that..
I am really into these paper flowers, thanks to
donnasalazar.typepad.com
you can spray them or ink them any color,
so they will match whatever
you are doing..and so easy to make..
I just bought a old book for a dollar at the
thrift store, it was cheap so I don't feel so bad
tearing a page out :) I'm hoping it will be cooler today,
it was 103 yesterday, to stinkin" hot !! I'll be back
tomorrow with a few cards.. ttfn... Jen
Friend's are those rare people who ask you how you are..
and then wait around for the answer...
Author Unknown

No comments: