CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Birthday Cake...
Wow... what a busy weekend. The all day crop on Friday
was a blast !! seven of us eating, talking, laughing and a
little scrappin' !! what a good time ! Open house Saturday
so we had to be out of the house all day, drove out to see
some good friends, Steve & Judy.. saw all of Judy's quilts
she made, they are beautiful, I wish I had that much
patience :) Then drove 460 miles (round trip ) to see my son
Jason.. A LOT of driving.... Well, here is one of the pages I
did for Alyssa, it was her 4th birthday and she wanted
to pick out her cake, she picked a carrot cake, she doesn't
eat the cake but she LOVES the cream cheese frosting !!
I will have another page to show you tomorrow,
and a Mojo Monday Card..
Scrapbooking fills my days.. not to mention my
living room, dining room and closets !!!

No comments: