CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hurry Fall !!
I can't wait for fall .. pumpkins, fall colors, and
cooler weather ! Here in Cali, cooler weather is
around 80 degrees, but as HOT as it's been here
lately, that would be a welcome change :) I decided
to do some Thanksgiving cards to get me in the
mood for the holidays.. ( that's not very hard to do )
My friend Pat gave me all of her CTMH pens..
(Muchas Gracias Pat !!)
Im lovin' this new stamp set from TPC Studios.. All day crop here tomorrow, so hopefully I will have some pages to show you... OR... I won't have anything because we ate & talked all day and I didn't get anything done :) If the only prayer you said in your whole life was " Thank You " that would suffice... Meister Eckhart

No comments: