CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday, Monday !!!!
Hope everyone had a good weekend..
We looked at houses... man there are a lot
of REO's and short sales out there.. We didn't
look at one house that had furniture in it !! And
most of them were a mess .. real fixer uppers :(
I did get to Michael's and found a wood frame, I
had no idea what I was going to do with it... but
this is what it looks like now...
I painted it and stamped around the outside
and inner frame..
The saying is " Happiness walks on busy feet"
I cut out flowers on the Cricut & added a "J" with a
little fairy on top in the center instead of a picture..
Then added some buttons and twine..this was a lot
of fun to make, I might have to do a few of these
for gifts :)
Well have a good day.. I'm off to do my
Mojo Monday card.... See you tomorrow... Jen
The rarest thing in the world... is a woman who is pleased with
photographs of herself !
Elizabeth Metcalf

No comments: