CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fall Banner...
Hi .. hope all of you had a good week, mine was
very busy...we sold our house so now the
work starts. We are looking for a new house
and packing up 15 years of stuff.. and of course
the big garage sale to get rid of a lot !!
Here is the project I have been working on, my Fall Banner
I love it.. love all the fall colors. I bought the "Speaking of Fall"
Cricut cartridge.. it worked great, there are lots of
leaves, pumpkins and two different fonts..
of course another paper "book" flower... sprayed
with Tattered Angel's glimmer mist.. much cuter in person... looks really dark here..
Chipboard letters, stamps, buttons and twine,
split rings and tulle ( that doesn't look like it's
spelled right, but I checked an it is :)
now I am working on a Christmas project, I'm not
sure yet if it will be a banner or something else..
Well, enjoy your weekend and I will see you
on Monday with more card challenge's... Jen
Weather forcast for tonight... Dark !
George Carlin

No comments: