CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hi Ya All !!! That is my Okla/Tenn background coming out I guess ... I think fall might be here soon & I can't wait, I'm tired of this hot weather and so humid (yuck) that's not normal for Cali. ! Anyway, I thought I would share this Halloween paper bag book I made.. I used a lot of scraps from the past years and a felt pumpkin I have had in my stash for quite a while. I added tags to almost every page.. gotta love the tags ...
Some die cuts...stickers... buttons...rub ons...
These large tags go in the open end of the bags.. I used 3 lunch bags folded in half, made holes with my drill punch and added lots of ribbon, (you can never have enough ribbon).
We have put in offers on 2 houses and still don't have any word yet.. I am trying not to stress to much, and I have applied for 3 design teams.. so keep your fingers crossed that both will happen soon.. Enjoy your weekend... Jen
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet
hit the floor each morning the devil say's.
Oh, crap, she's up !!!
Author Unknown

No comments: