CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Halloween.... Well.. I'm supposed to be packing.. but as you can see I made some cards instead (big smile) I don't think I could get through a day without stamping or making a card or page... I started an assembly line and it went very quick that way.. but I did have to make a quick trip to Wal-mart to get some black ribbon :).. I was out of Kraft card stock so I used brown paper bags.. I think they look very cute....
I glued all of the openings shut... but you could leave one end open and add a tag.. or candy.. yes I think candy would be good (hehe).....
I am finished with my Halloween cards so I think I will start on some Thanksgiving cards..... maybe tomorrow.. I'm off to do some more packing...Enjoy your day .... Jen
Nothing on Earth is so beautiful, as the final haul on Halloween night....
Steve Almond

No comments: