CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Mojo Monday 104.... Happy Monday... I've been finding a lot of stuff I forgot I had.. and some of my two son's baby things. They are 30 and 29 now and both fathers ( and it all happened in the blink of an eye ) I found Michael's "Curious George" and Jason's "Glow Worm" .. those were the thing's they had to have every night to get to sleep. I really miss those day's and those cute little boys ! Well, the packing is getting done, slowly, but it's getting done. I guess I will just be making cards for a while till we get moved, then back to the pages and all of the book's and other fun things.. Here is my take on the Mojo Monday card.....
I "love" the Debbie Mumm paper.. it just makes me smile :) Enjoy the rest of your day...Jen
Thanks to my mother, not a single cardboard box has
found it's way back into society.. We receive gift's in
boxes from stores that went out of
business twenty years ago...
Erma Bombeck
(and my mother Esther Johnson)

No comments: