CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

STRESSED ........ I feel like I'm being pulled in a hundred different directions ! (big sigh) All of this house stuff is driving me crazy, (and I don't have far to go !) Our house closed escrow yesterday and we still don't have anything finalized with our new house.. I feel like I have no place to live, luckily the buyer of our house is very nice and is letting us rent it back til Nov. 7.. whew... that helps a lot !! Still packing and trying to sell furniture that won't fit in new house... Hopefully I will be able to jump (well, step into the pool cause I don't know how to swim) into this beautiful pool and relax soon. (BIG smile:) I sure hope your day is going better than mine.. I think I will go make a card now and try to calm down... Jen
Stress is nothing more than a
socially acceptable form of mental illness !!
Richard Carlson

No comments: