CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Beautiful :) Isn't this beautiful !! Copics, Spellbinders, Prima, Creative Imaginations, Queen & Co, Melissa Frances ,Karen Foster, Adornit and many others.... this is my haul from the scrapbook convention in Ontario yesterday.. Copics & Spellbinders at a great price.. SO.. needless to say I didn't get anything done... now I need to get busy.. got some Bella stamps from Pat for my birthday "thanks Pat" so I think I will make some cards.... {tomorrow :}
Its a very nice day here in Cali.. so I haven't wanted to stay inside much.. I have really been looking forward to the fall weather and I think it is finally here... Have a great weekend and see you on Monday.... Jen
Delicious Autumn, my very soul is wedded to it, and
if I were a bird I would fly about the earth
seeking the successive Autumn's.
George Eliot

No comments: