CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Tuesday :) Hope all of you are having a good day.. I got in the mood to make a few cards last night. I had to use stuff I had laying around since I have packed up almost everything (very sad face) I hate to leave my beautiful house but am looking forward to decorating a new one.. and no more stairs.. Woo Hoo!! Anyway here is one of the cards, I think it looks sort of vintagey (is that a word). I think I am going to invest in a light box and lights so I can take better pictures, so all of the bling will show up better :)
I used my new Spellbinders "Fancy Tags" and cut the ends off and found the pearls in my bag of odds and ends... I am working on some Halloween bags for the neighborhood kids so check back for those... enjoy your day... Jen
A Hug is the shortest distance
between two friends...
Author Unknown

No comments: