CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mojo Monday 107... Got Milk ? Well, I did manage to get the Mojo Monday card done.. My son,daughter-n-law & grandson gave me some stamps and Copic's for my birthday.. this is one of the stamps. It is from "Craft Lounge".. I really like these stamps, I just might have to get a few more of these :) This is much cuter in person.. the background paper is sparkly :)
I'm not sure if I will be posting for a while.. it's time to pack up the scrap room :( But I am looking forward to decorating a new scrap room. I got a new craft table ( 62 X 40 ) at Ikea... holy cow... that place will drive you crazy.. it's so big, I got lost on every turn !! Have a good day and I will see you in about a week.. ( I hope ) Jen
Never do anything that you wouldn't
want to explain to the paramedics !!!
Author Unknown

No comments: