CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Card... I needed a card for a man and all I had was cutesie cards so I made this up real quick... I stamped the background ( already packed up the stamps so I don't remember what company ) the black cut out I did a while ago at my LSS.. I did a few of these cause I love the design.. and the happy birthday is from a "Recollection" stamp set.. and colored it with my copics.. I just ordered some new stamp sets from Just Rite and Paper Trey Ink.. I can't wait to get them and stamp, stamp, stamp... still working on some Christmas presents, will be posting those in a week or so... Hope you're having a good day.. Jen
In two decades I've lost a total of 798 pounds,
I should be hanging from a charm bracelet !!
Erma Bombeck

No comments: