CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Fun... Another quick post to share with you... This is Fathers Day at my brothers.. Alyssa had a good time in the pool, but she is just like her Grammie and doesn't like to get her face in the water !! so she just played on the steps all day and had a lot of fun :) this is all paper I have had forever and I added a little crepe paper to the corner..the white embellishment was cut out on the Cricut "Storybook" cartridge.
white swirls are "Me and My Big Ideas"... flowers were cut out on the Cricut "George" cartridge
and carnival tickets seem to be all the rage lately.. so I use a few of those.. sort of cute don't you think....
Have a great day... hope to see you tomorrow with a Mojo Monday card... enjoy ! Jen
Well, me don't swim too tough,
so me don't go in the water too deep..
Bob Marley

No comments: