CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Amish Bread... Yummm... this bread is so good.. it's one of those recipes you make and let sit for a few days then add some milk, sugar, flour and then let it sit for a few more days, then when it's time to make it you take out four cups separated into four zip lock bags, to use as a starter... and it starts all over again !!! I have shared it with everyone at work and they love it.. I also made a very good drink I got from Michelle Woodersons blog... (link to the left) It's half cranberry juice half Fresca and lime juice... very refreshing... Well, back to organizing my scrap room.... enjoy.. Jen
Vegetables are a must on a diet..
I suggest, Carrot Cake, Zucchini Bread
and Pumpkin Pie...
Jim Davis

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Looks yummy!! I'll just take a large piece, and a large glass of that drink!! I need more fruit in my diet.