CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Wonderful Mother... Not much to talk about today. I'm off to work, it's the all day crop at Michaels today..( I know, doesn't sound much like work does it :) A few of my friends are coming and I'm really looking forward to seeing them.. I made this card for my "Wonderful Mother" I have really been missing her lately. We are only 30 minutes away, but with working full time and all of the other stuff I have to do I don't get to see her very often.. The little birds are from "Crafty Secrets", stamp is "Stampin Up" the chipboard is "Tattered Angels" and the scrunchy ribbon ( love it ) is from "Memrie Mare", check out all of her ribbon on etsy.com...
Well, have a good weekend... Jen
Use the talents you possess,
for the woods would be a very silent
place if no birds sang except
for the best..
Henry VanDyke

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Your cards are beautiful, I love this one!!