CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chocolate & Popcorn... Here it is... all wrapped in bags and ready to take to work. It is sooooo good... but anything covered in Chocolate is good :) Very easy to make and everybody loves it..
Here is the recipe card.. I love making these cards to pass out to my friends and they seem to like them too... better than a plain old 4 x 6 card... I have been baking a lot the last couple of days, I guess because my best friend just moved to Missouri and I miss him terribly.. trying to keep mind busy and not be so sad :( Well, enough of that.... thanks for stopping by.. Jen
A true friend reaches for your hand
and touches your heart...
Heather Pryor

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Looks like a yummy treat! Thanks for stopping by my blog!