CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunshine... I everyone, sorry I've been gone so long but sometimes life just gets in the way !! I found this cute sunflower stamp on sale and just had to have it :) I colored it with Copics and added some stickles..
Inside it says... "Hope You're having a good day... I miss you :(" I'm sending it to a friend of mine I haven't seen for a while..
Have you ever bought any of these candles ??? They are wonderful, the scent lasts FOREVER and they come in a really cute box !! this one is Tuberose..They are from France and are called "Seda France". If you ever see one, try it, you will love it.. Well, back to creating.. enjoy the rest of your day... Jen
Sunday clears away the
rust of the whole week...
Joseph Addison

No comments: