CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mojo 135... Hi everyone, it's cloudy and rainy here today.. usually I love it but I'm ready for spring !! We will soon be planting some trees and flowers in our new yard (can't wait) so I'm ready for some good weather. I have been putting together some storage units for my scrap room but had to take a break to do the Mojo Monday card..
I used a new "Crafty Lounge" stamp set, Isn't she cute !! I will be doing a lot more with this image..
Here you can see a little sparkle on her wings, I had to add some Stickles.. they add so much to anything you put them on.. and a new Spellbinders die "labels four"and my Copics... would love any comments, let me know what you think... Enjoy the rest of your day... Jen
Blind folk see the fairies,
Oh better far than we.
Who miss the shining of their wings,
Because our eyes are filled with things
We do not wish to see..
Rose Fyleman

No comments: