CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

TGIF !!! Wow... this week went really fast.. it's Friday and I have the weekend off "woo hoo".. Here is another Easter card, made with all scraps and a cute little lamb from PC Crafters.. I just love their clipart ! I still can't find my Easter stamps since the move... I'm sure there out in the garage in the boxes I still have to empty.. :( Oh, well... someday ! A cute little metal tag from 7gypsies and a little safety pin from Tim Holtz.. Thanks for stopping by. Have a safe weekend !!! Jen
Happy Easter ...

2 comments:

Jean said...

Beautiful card! Love the image! Great that you can craft while moving. I am in middle of a move myself and I know it's not easy! :) If you enjoy challenges, would love to have you play along at www.justscraps.ca. We post a new challenge every fortnight. Drop by and visit!

In Love With Scrap said...

I LOVE all your blog.. this card is really amazing and cute.