CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

4th of July... I'm trying to get a little head start on my 4th cards.. so far I have made one !! (big laugh) I just love the Red, White & Blue.. I'm a very patriotic person... I cry every time I hear the "National Anthem" or the "Star Spangled Banner".. and when I see a soldier in uniform.. I just loose it :(.... I always think of my dad (Navy) my uncles & husband (Marines) my best friend (Air Force) and all of the men and women fighting for our country today... What brave and selfless people they are.. we need to remember them in our prayers everyday.. I found this patriotic cupcake stamp on sale at my local stamp store, there are a lot of cute images in the set.. all cupcakes, so cute.. and don't ya just love the sparkler :)
I used scraps (what else) a tiny tag from MishMash, some bakers twine to tie on the tag and some of my inked wrinkle ribbon.. the top of the cupcake is all Stickles, hard to see in the pic..
Hope all of you and your families are well and enjoying your weekend.. thanks for stopping by.. Jen
If you are ashamed to stand by your
colors.. you better seek another flag.
Author Unknown

No comments: