CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's Saturday Night !!! Hey, thanks for stopping by... I was busy at the crop last night making this frame that I totally "lifted" from Lisa Johnson at poppypaperie.typepad.com ... I think it turned out great !!! I used some swirl stamps (can't remember what company) and a friendship saying stamp from Hero Arts.. love this stamp, it's great for backgrounds too. I used some flowers I had and just folded and curled them till I got them like I wanted (sigh) I love flowers :) the flowers look orange here but they are actually pink.. I added a big pink button and some twine from Papertrey ink.. what do you think ?? Well, back to working on a page for Alyssa.. hope you are all having a great weekend and it's not too hot where you are... enjoy... Jen
A mother is a person who seeing there
are only four pieces of pie for five people,
promptly announces she never did
care for pie !!
Tenneve Jordan

No comments: