CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just Because... I received my "PaperTreyInk" order yesterday and I just couldn't wait to try out the butterfly and fillable frames die #4... I did the butterfly out of some old book pages and ink them with chestnut brown. and added a little button.. I used the "Fillable Frames" mini stamp set #4 and the "Vintage Picnic" sentiments for the "Just Because"
the "Tiny Tag" is from MishMash (michelle wooderson) and pin is "Tim Holtz"
This is the inside of the card...stamp is "Inkadinkadoo"... love that name ! I punched the border with a "Martha Stewart" border, I think it's called loops..
I also bought some wool felt and notepads, I have some ideas for them.. hope to share that with you soon... It was a hot one here today and gonna be hotter tomorrow so after work I think I will be in my craft room with the air on crafting the night away... hope your having a good week... enjoy. Jen
Being a child alone at home in the summer
is a high-risk occupation.. if you call your mother
at work thirteen times an hour...
she can hurt you !!
Erma Bombeck

No comments: