CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Cutest Kids :) And they are !!! This pic was taken at their Cousin's 3rd birthday party.. Joe looks like he's in pain having a "GIRL" (yuck) put her arm around him.. even thought it is his cousin ... anyway, I think this page turned really cute. I didn't need to put much on it, it was so colorful already.. I did add a cardboard circle, bottle cap and button..paper is Rusty Pickle "Candy Land"
"BIG" sale at Michael's yesterday.. I really scored with Making Memories and K & Co. paper packs for $3.99... some new stamps & bling !! can't wait to use it all.. I'm blogging while I'm updating my blog and there sure are some talented people out there.. ton's of ideas and so little time :)... think I will work on some Father's Day cards now.. have a good day... Jen
The first sign of maturity is the discovery
that the volume knob also turns to
the left...
Jerry M. Wright

No comments: