CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Just a Note... Good morning... I have a little note pad to share with you today.. I "lifted" the idea from "MishMash" Michelle Woodersons blog, such a cute idea and you can never have too many note pads... :) I used scraps, an old tag that I inked and distressed, a button, twine...
a little embellishment from Melissa Frances.. the little piece that looks like a tape measure is stamped on heavy twill with a stamp from "Fashionista" (Stampendous), I will have more to come using that stamp... 'notes' and 'this & that' are PaperTrey Ink "Take Note" stamp set..
This is the inside of the notepad, these are also from "PaperTrey Ink"..
I'm thinking about making a peach pie... from scratch (holy cow man) I haven't done that in years, so if it actually gets made I will take a picture to prove it :) Thanks for visiting and your comments are always welcome... enjoy... Jen
Old as she was..
she still missed her daddy sometimes..
Gloria Naylor (Oh, so true)

No comments: