CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fathers Day.... Hi, everyone... I'm still here :) just been busy with work and life !! but I wanted to share a quick (and easy) Fathers Day card with you.. I found this stamp on sale and have been waiting to use it.. lots of other images in the set but I really liked this one because my dad always wore a tie to work and he didn't take it off till he went to bed.. boy times have changed haven't they..... you very seldom see a man with a tie on... if they only knew how good they looked all dressed up (big smile:) now they wear their pants down around their **** well, let's not get into that !! Anyway... I used some leftover paper... the middle tie is paper pieced and the other two are colored with Copics..
No ribbon or bling... but I still really like the way this turned out.. Hope you all are having a good day.. see you tomorrow ... Jen
Fatherhood is pretending the present
you love most is Soap-on-a-Rope...
Bill Cosby

No comments: