CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Peach Pie... I did it.. peach pie from scratch.. well I should say pie crust !! Peaches were out of a can :) A little flour, salt, sugar, Crisco, butter and ice water... and voila ! Pie crust.. well, it wasn't that easy but almost.. and oh so much better than the frozen stuff (yuck) the flower is strategically placed to cover a hole.. but that's just between you and me :)
here is my new recipe organizer from "Paula Dean", we carry her line at Michael's now..
And the best of all is that the pie even tasted good !! I used to bake all the time when my boys were little (a hundred years ago) but this is the first in a long time and it wasn't so bad... I just might do it again sometime !
Have a great weekend... see you soon. Jen
Do vegetarians eat
animal crackers ??
Author Unknown

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Pie looks yummy!! I'll take mine with ice cream. LOL