CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Yankee Doodle Dandy... Hello everyone, I have another (and last) 4th of July card to share with you today. This is another image from the "Fashionista" stamp set... I just love this set, lots of different ways to use it.. This lady reminds me of a WWII pin up girl.. The ribbon was some left over from a cute blanket I got, it was tied up with this thick twill. All leftover paper, the "Yankee Doodle Dandy" was printed on the computer.. I've got to start doing that more, I look all the time for sentiment stamps and I just can't find any I like (at least any in my price range :) although I do have an order in at PaperTrey Ink.. love their stamps and I should be receiving an order from JustRite Stamps this week (silly grin) .... but today I think I will work on my granddaughters Fathers Day page... will share it with you when finished... enjoy your day... Jen
A father carries pictures
where is money used to be..
Author Unknown

No comments: