CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bee Mine.... Hello friends, I couldn't wait to use this Spellbinders die cut.. I just love it ! So fancy & perfect for Valentines Day cards.. The bee stamp is from Michaels dollar bin, I inked the image and used "marcasite" embossing powder like the card below.. I've found that when I do this the ink doesn't bleed into the color.. I used copics.
Some cute little flowers from the wedding dept. at ... guess where.... yes, Michaels :) and another doilie, and a pink pearl.
The big scrapbook convention is here this weekend so my New Years resolution is, well, over ! I will probably get some more Spellbinders, ink, glitter... Well, there ya go.. more stuff !!
Have a great day... Jen
If love is blind,
why is lingerie so popular ?
Author Unknown

No comments: