CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vision's of Sugarplum's... Hi everyone, how is the weather where you are ?? It's still raining here and we have even had a few tornadoes... in California !.. go figure. They were very small one's but just enough to cause a little damage, knocked down some trees, and telephone poles, that kind of stuff.. But I did manage to get another page done.. this is Alyssa posing for me in her Christmas dress and her new haircut (very cute) I used K & Co. paper, Prima flowers, they were cream color so I inked them in burgundy and Forest green. The swirly bling is from Want2scrap, and I added some vintage lace..
Hope you are all having a good day. I really need to go to the grocery store but I think I will make a cup of hot chocolate and watch the food channel instead :) and of course do some more scrappin'..
Stay dry... Jen
Some people walk in the rain,
others just get wet..
Roger Miller

No comments: