CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hi Everyone... It is a beautiful day here in sunny California, it's about 65 here right now & that is just perfect for me.. but... the rain is coming in tonight, bummer !! Here is a little Valentines card I made last night... I'm really loving the "Crafty Secrets" line. It is very vintage and I love all of the soft colors.. I used "Anna Griffin" flowered paper, the top paper I stamped and aged with "Ranger" tea dye distress ink and I painted a piece of chipboard and glittered it with "Martha Stewart" chunky glitter.
I have almost finished the Valentines gift's for the "Scrappin' Chicas" so I will share it with you tomorrow.. Have a great day... Jen
The aging process has you
firmly in it's grasp if you never
get the urge to throw a snowball.
Doug Larson

No comments: