CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finished... Well, I'm finally finished with the girls gifts.. I got the idea a while ago on a blog, but I can't remember who's blog it was, so if it was yours please forgive me.. these are calendars to add birthday's, anniversaries, etc.. I used BIG clothes pins (Making Memories) flowers (Prima) crowns (Melissa Frances) ..
I painted the pins and added some paper scraps.. and a little button..
The cards are from "Fancy Pants", I cut out the month labels on the Cricut and stamped with various month and alpha stamps.. These were a lot of fun to make .. I sure hope the "Chicas" enjoy them.. and I hope you enjoyed visiting... Jen
Women get the last word in every argument.
Anything the man says after that is the
beginning of a new argument..
Author Unknown

No comments: