CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

I Believe... Well, so far I'm sticking to my New Years resolution.. I used everything from my stash to make this page. My granddaughter was so excited to be going to her school Christmas program, she said " I look just like a princess " and she did :) I used K & Co. paper and embellishments. A square doilie ( I cut two sides off ).
The flower was too plain so I added some glitter. And some stars from Prima.
I'm off to do the Mojo Monday card and then to Michael's for an interview... there is a new one opening up about 2 miles from my house... ( that could be very dangerous :) Enjoy the rest of your day... Jen
If you don't think everyday is a good day,
just try missing one...
Cavett Robert

No comments: