CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Valentines Already :) I found this cute envelope templete on Lisa Johnson's blog "poppypaperie.typepad.com". I thought I'd use it for gift cards or money for the grandkids.. they are just the perfect size for little things, maybe even a love note ;) Anyway, I used some leftover valentine paper from We R Memory Keepers it's their "Heart Attack" line... very cute...
I stamped the heart.. the other embellishments are from the same "Heart Attack" line.
You can get the templete on Lisa's blog.. all you do is print it on the reverse side of your paper..
My New Year's resolution is to either use my stash of paper or give it away... maybe I will have a drawing here on the old blog.. what do you think ?? Anyone interested ?? Hope your week has started out well.. Just picked up some pictures from Christmas so Im off to do some pages.. enjoy the rest of your day.. Jen
The average woman would rather have
beauty than brains.. because the average
man can see better than he can think ..
Author Unknown
(but I bet it was a woman)

No comments: